Friday, May 1, 2009

Ta-Da!!!

So what do ya think? I am completely in LOVE with my new bloggy!

When I posted about how I needed a make-over Sarah over at SarahsBlueCastle was so sweet and generously offered to do it for me! She has really done a fantastic job...she took so much care and time doing this for me and was always sure to ask if I liked everything...such a sweetheart! She incorporated all of the things I love best, Polka dots, the color pink, and little blue birds!

She is so talented in so many ways...not only can she do beautiful blog layouts, but she can also do some incredible house projects too...currently she is blogging all about her porch make-over on a budget...it's so awesome seeing how creative she is with objects she has around the house...definitely stop by and give her a shout, you will be so glad that you did!

Thank you so much Miss Sarah...you are truly a peach!

8 comments:

Shine said...

LOVE your new look! Your so lucky to have such a talented AND kind friend! Love following your blog...always inspiring!

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Love it!

Lovie said...

I like it!

Jennifer said...

I happened upon your blog some how! I love it! I am LDS too. It is nice to come across a member of the church in blog land. I am an Air Force Brat, so I totally understand the Military Housing! :) Your little girl is so cute! I will be back to visit soon!

Have A Great Start to Your Week!
Jennifer

Whitney said...

I like the new look :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love it, you certainly have the other mommy bloggers beat. :)But I really don't read blogs anymore except for yours and Lovies and of course Face Book...but you guys are two of my most favorite peeps. ;) Wish you were here!

Kristal said...

It's adorable!

Unknown said...

It's adorable, I love it!