Monday, November 19, 2007

Aloha!

This picture didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but at least you see the main attraction...Isabella's sunglasses! I got these at Gymboree for her to wear on the beach, they have little red anchors on the side so she can sport her Navy pride.

The Island is beautiful and so far he weather has been flawless...I have to say i'm getting used to wearing a sundress every day :)

We moved into our house and I really like it, of course the stark white walls are begging me to paint them, and paint them I shall! I'm using Martha Stewart colors from Lowes and so far I have decided on a cranberry red for the living room, contrasted with a light creamy yellow in the entryway/kitchen. Thats as far as I've gotten.

Tyler leaves after Thanksgiving and won't be back until right before Christmas...so maybe by the time he gets back from this deployment the house will look a little more like home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: