Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Naptime rebellion




I wonder if she thought she could outsmart me by peeing in her crib while I was changing her diaper, maybe she thought she wouldn't have to take a nap if her sheets were tinkled...but I just changed the sheets and her clothes. But then I swear could just hear those little wheels a turnin' in that little red head ...actually I could just hear her screaming over the baby moniter, but when I finally couldn't stand the madness anymore I went upstairs to retrieve my blazing ball of fury and this is what it looked like.

2 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

This child and your wonderful descriptions of your life with her just take my breath away. Aunt *G*

Lovie said...

Oh boy! Been there, done that. 20 years ago, in fact. With YOU. I love reliving it and knowing that this time I am the spectator.
Mom