So, a bit of excitement for this little ol stay-at home momma...the lovely queen bee over at Bee And Rose bestowed a "luv-ly" award upon me! thank you so much! my first awards both happened in one week, whoo-hoo! If you have never visited her blog before, buzz on over there, she makes me giggle on a daily basis with her funny momma stories/sagas, and she's got super nifty ideas too! I'll post the rules in just a sec...
I've lost my camera, ya'll! I've searched my castle high and low...I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain red-headed tot has trotted off to hide it from me...probably her desperate attempt at getting me to quit shoving it in her face for a "photo op." every time she so much as sneezes...*sigh* as soon as I find it I have something pink and fluffy i'm dying to show off. Oh! and also a humorous set of lopsided curtains I attempted for my kitchen...I'm sure not ever gonna be makin' my living as a seamstress, that's fo sho!
Ok, so back to my award :-D here's the rules: ( I kinda broke them..because well, I don't eaxtactly know five bloggies well enough to award them..you know what I mean? I felt awkward...Ok, Ok, I know, I'm talking nonsense but I felt shy)
Honorees, please follow these instructions and share the LUV!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (You can highlight the photo and text of this post and copy/paste wherever you need to...start your highlight from the bottom up to get the photo)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
Whew!!! So there you have it!!!! Go spread the luv!!!!
I'm proud to nominate..
1. Meme over at Screaming Meme
2. My momma, over at Lovies Cotton Candy
Ya'll just brighten my day every time I look at your blogs!