Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ok, so I'm a little late...


I'm almost embarrassed at how behind at my posting I am...I'm just now getting to post about Isabella's first Easter!

She wasn't really that interested in her basket...until I gave her the Godiva Chocolate bunny that her Lovie got for her! I didn't even have to show her what to do, she immediately went for the ears! it only took a few seconds for her to be a chocolate covered Bella, she was all smiles and making slurping noises, I tend to respond that way to Godiva myself.
I want you to know that I did take pictures of this, I promise! but they're on my mom's computer, so on a day when I have time to go through the ordeal of getting them onto mine, I'll post those pictures, but for now you'll just have to admire the bounty of her basket :)

Our Easter Sunday went a little like this, we woke up and rushed around to get ourselves ready for church, not an easy task when there's 7 people in a house with 2 bathrooms. The whole family went to church, where Isabella worked her way down the pew all through services trying out every lap that was willing, she finally landed on mine for the third time, and I finally gave up and took her to the cry room... I think they call it a cry room because by the time the mother gets there with the child, she's ready to cry. After church we all met and had lunch together, then went back to Lovie and Granddaddy's house, opened up our baskets and had an indoor easter egg hunt since it was unseasonably cold outside that day. All in all, it was a great first Easter for Isabella, the only thing that would have made it better of course, is if Tyler could have been here to celebrate with us.

No comments: