Saturday, April 19, 2008

We're home!


Today we went to the Beach. But that blasted Hawaii weather can be so misleading! what started as a beautiful sunny day quickly turned dark and rainy the closer I got to the beach, so we turned around and came home and it immediately became bright and sunny again...oh well.

We're extremely jet lagged, my house is in shambles, there's laundry to be done and dishes to be washed, suitcases still sit on the floor, their contents spilling out all over the place but I just couldn't resist the opportunity to chase the sun today. I've opened up my windows, the warm Hawaii breeze is blowing through the curtains and I can smell the ocean in the air. Laundry can wait...

2 comments:

Kaelee said...

Glad you two made it home ok....I say enjoy the sunshine....the housework will always be there...

Lovie said...

Oh what a cute picture! Makes me miss her so. Her little personality shines in her face.