I love how SouleMama sometimes has lists of things she is loving that particular day...so I decided to make one of my own.
Tyler had to go to the ship at 6 am today...so instead of waking the baby up at 5:45 I opted to just cozy up and make it a stay-at-home day and let Tyler just take the car. So the first thing on my list is...
1. Days where Isabella and I hang out at home together in our jammies :)
2. The way she immediately goes to the Fridge in the morning and starts rearranging her magnets.
3. The clever idea I got from Saucy to fill a jar full of Christmas candy-canes...so cute!
4. A chance to work on Isabella's hand-print Rudolphs and Santas.
5. An ice-cold Diet Coke
6. THIS smile.
7. These cozy flannel Ralph Lauren sheets I found for Isabella's bed that only cost $11!!!
8. Watching Isabella learning her shapes and colors with chart that she and I made out of scrap poster board and velcro. ( why does it keep saying I spelled velcro wrong?! )
9. These little, yummy cupcake toppers I got for a couple of special, cupcake-enthusiast mommies I know.
10. This little sneak peak of the goody box I am sending to my bestest in Japan.
12 Easy and Delicious Asparagus Recipes
17 hours ago