Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

My momma tagged me, so now I must list 6 things about myself and then tag 6 other people...hmm...

1. I adore baking, decorating and making my humble little home...but you already knew that :)

2. I am extremely committed to the ones I love, probably to a fault.

3. Playing with my daughter and watching her kissing her daddy and giggling and goofing off makes me the happiest person in the world.

4. I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason-everything.

5. I get a high when I find a treasure at a junk store. Especially if the treasure is pink.

6. I continuously fail miserably to be the christian I want to be, but I try anyways. I let others think and say what they may, but it really doesn't matter what others think does it? as long as we always strive to do the right thing.


No comments: