Monday, December 29, 2008

I'll be back

Just a quick little jot...Tyler is on holiday for the next two weeks so we're all going to be laying low...I would like to think I will be able to find a few moments to post but if I don't, oh well. Since Tyler is getting ready to leave on another six month deployment, my main focus is squeezing in as much family time as possible.

Our Christmas was wonderful. Isabella was full of giggles and candy-cane coated smiles...she has not stopped playing with her new kitchen, and every day she bakes a batch of beautiful cupcakes for me. Thank you to all of our sweet relatives who made Christmas so magical for us this year! I still have a pile of boxes that need to be mailed off, which I will need to do a little bit at a time...(the shipping rates from Hawaii are breathtaking!)

Happy New year to everyone! I'm leaving you with a picture from this time last year...my sweet little pumpkin head:) How much difference a year can make!

No comments: