Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been Tagged!

My mom over at Lovie's Cotton Candy has tagged me for a literary meme.
The rules are:1. The book must be over 123 pages.
2. Find page 123 in the book.
3. Read the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the next 3.
5. Tag 3 other people

"But it startled mother badly the other night. I think I'll just ask them not to, if I can catch them." Simon went to the door and opened it. I ran full tilt down the stairs and across to him.

This is from my most favorite book, I Capture the Castle written by Dodie Smith. If you've never read it, I recommend it! I'm tagging A glance at My world, Jessica at Strawberry Blond Moments and my sister Kelli at My little pink Love bug.

Fun!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for the tag! I posted my book in the latest post on my blog :)

Jessica said...

I came across a website today I thought you might enjoy! www.thriftyfun.com Love you!