Monday, May 12, 2008

And she walks!





Isabella gave me the best Mother's day present I could have ever asked for!

She wasn't too happy about it as you can see, but I was overjoyed tonight when Isabella took her first steps! My friend's facial expressions in the background crack me up, we were all so amazed when she started taking not one, not two, but three, four and five steps at a time! I'm on the phone with Tyler trying to include him in the excitement and joy.

Looks like a little shoe shopping is in order...

2 comments:

Lovie said...

Oh my goodness, I can't beieve it! I love the look on your friend's face. Priceless. As for I's face, she definitly wasn't too sure she was liken her first stroll. She'll soon change her mind tho,

Kristina Plaas said...

What a precious moment...even though walking was just a wee bit scary for Isabella. I hope you're ready girl, cuz she won't slow down again for a very long time :-) Wishing you a belated Happy Mother's Day!