Wednesday, May 28, 2008

She just couldn't wait!

This evening at my bible study Isabella made it known to the group that she was tired and did NOT want to be there. Towards the end, she started to get inconsolable and after she walked up to me with tears in her eyes and laid her head on my leg I knew it was time to pack up and go home early. After we got home I fed her a quick dinner, that in the frenzy of her temper, ended up on the floor. So then it was off to the bath and then to bed. She enjoys "helping" at bath time, so while the water is running I usually let her put her toys in one by one. I turned my back for two seconds to grab a washcloth from the sink that is RIGHT BY the bath tub, and when I turned back around...well I guess she was really impatient for her bath, because she had already climbed right on in with her clothes still on! I wasn't even aware that she knew how to get into the bath tub on her own! Luckily, the camera was right there and I was able to capture her while she was still looking sheepish.




Obviously she thought it was hilarious to see me panicking over the fact that in a matter of mere seconds she could climb right in. After I calmed down a bit and undressed her she couldn't quit laughing at me any time I looked in her direction.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy if she's nat a s a spittin image of her Moma at that age.... Looks like ya, acts like ya, same 'sheepish' expression...the whole bit!

grandaddy

Anonymous said...

Oh yea... and I forgot to add talent for 'sneaky tricks' when mon & dad is not paying attention :-).

granddaddy

Lovie said...

Oh what a good laugh I had! As for the title of the post, "She just couldn't wait", that will be her life story-always in a hurry to experience whatever is out there. I knew someone like once...