Friday, May 23, 2008







It seems like lately all of my pictures of Bella have been of her in her highchair. Probably because that is the only place I can seem to catch her in one place. Photographing has proven to be somewhat of a hassle since the first steps were taken. As you can see, she's enjoying some tasty peas. Those sandals on her feet were a quick find at the NEX so that she would have something that fit her until her Keds come in. Apparently Hawaii does not believe in Strideright or any other type of childrens shoe stores. Lately she has been making a such fuss every time we go out for me to let her down so that she can walk, only problem is, I have been having a time finding shoes in her little size, and wouldn't you know it, now that I have found her some shoes...the little boogar refuses to walk in them, those chubby legs will just buckle under her and she will take those sandals right off. What's a mommy to do?! I know she CAN walk in them...I caught her taking awkward duck-like steps around the kitchen...it was hilarious. Perhaps my loud guffawing at her expense has given her a complex, I did receive a rather nasty and scathing look. Yes at 11 months she has perfected the art of a stink-eye. It can only go down-hill from here...sigh. This lovely ensemble is curtesy of Grandma Newman! thank you Grandma Newman for the wonderful gift! We had great fun spending it all at Gymboree :) Oh Gymboree....how I love thee...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the polka dots! So Cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! And every picture she seems to look more and more like you! I believe the feisty gene has been passed on to my niece, her entire body turns red when she's upset, which sounds an awful lot like someone I know....oh, ME!

Lovie said...

Oh what cute pix! How I would love to get my hands on that little sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

she so cute i wish i could kiss those chubby cheeks! aunt B

Anonymous said...

Gosh, what an amazingly cute little girl you have on your hands! I love the first stages of learning to walk -- they look like a mummy coming at you. Coe Polk didn't learn until he was 15 months -- that was a sack of potatoes to have to carry around!

SO-VERY-IN-LOVE with your blog banner! It makes me want to eat cupcakes all day long! I look forward to reading more.