Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just another Saturday

Weekends with Tyler gone are...boring, lonely, monotonous, you get the idea but usually, I also indulge in a Saturday afternoon nap. Isabella likes to craw into bed with me after she wakes up. With her messy hair, bed-time breath and runny toddler nose she comes clamoring into the room and with a big to-do and much grunting she refuses any form of assistance and hoists herself up onto my big ole bed. Her favorite thing to do is raise my window shade and keep tabs on the neighbors...she waves to every car that goes by and points out all of the people walking their "goggies"

I like these little moments, they're nothing much, just bits of silliness, she likes to pick on me and say "No! no keeshes mama!" but if I just pretend to cry she becomes very concerned and will always say, "Oh, awww I sowwy mama!...heeere you go" and then she administers the sloppiest, slobber kiss she's got. Love it.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..She is SO smart and clever for her age. I wish ya'll were here. :(

Danyele Easterhaus said...

super cuteness!

Saucy said...

What sweet photos.... gotta lurrve Saturday cuddles!

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

She is such a doll! I love the naptime cuddles!

Angela said...

so super sweet! those little moments are priceless!