Wednesday, March 4, 2009

playing







That's what we've been doing a lot of lately...

I'm trying to phase out the television watching in this house since I'm getting ready to nix the cable...the other day I was calling her to come eat lunch...usually she's quick to trot into the kitchen at the mere mention of "yum-yums"...but I was getting no response, I peeked into the living room and she was glued to the screen...mouth open...drool slowly dripping from her chin and puddling into her lap...yeah, that pretty much decided it for me.

It's been kinda chilly here lately...with rain and lots of wind. No good for beach bumming or pool partying...so I unplugged the ole' tube this afternoon and we sat on the couch for over half an hour...just goofing off together, singing silly songs and playing toddler games...I grabbed my camera hoping I wouldn't spoil the magic...

I have this vintage Brownie camera and she loves to play with that thing more than any toy we have ever bought for her. She carries it around the house and says "CHEESE!" except...her cheese sounds more like "sheese"

6 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

you are a good momma...and that sweet and precious face is too much! love it! enjoy her...she's precious!

Mer said...

aaaaw Shes so cute :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Catherine wore this same Gymbo dress for Valentines Day! I loved that whole line!

She looks adorable...as usual!

The Blonde Duck said...

She's got the cutest cheeks!

BlueCastle said...

Her cheeks! I just want to pinch them. :) So cute.

Shell in your Pocket said...

She is so sweet..I have a red head...she keeps me on my toes..enjoy that sweet girl!
sandy toe