Friday, March 20, 2009

Naptime...



is a sacred time not to be tampered with. Generally, in my household, between the hours of 1:00-3:00 my house phone will be off the hook, so if you get a busy signal, I'm sorry, this is my sanity we're talking about here.

Today was no exception...I sipped on an icy cream soda while I covered plastic Easter eggs in bits of vintage paper out of my Vintage Paper Bundle that hubby ordered for me from paper relics...he really is something else, my Hubby.

It has officially been one month since Hubby left...only five more to go!

3 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

Thanks for the heads up on naptime. I've been wondering when the best time to call might be.

And thanks VERY MUCH for the loverly link to paper relics. I glanced at it, but I'm going back for more. Looks like my kind of place.

I'll be seeing your Mom next week!!! Can't wait. ((HUGS)) Aunt GG

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i have modge podge love...ahhhh

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing it! Your hubs sounds wonderful!