Thursday, March 26, 2009





Today I snapped a few pictures of a typical Bella...disheveled hair, her favorite boots on the wrong feet and apparently very gleeful about the entire thing. She kicked them off just long enough to use her monkey toes to climb up the entertainment center and turn her cartoons on.

I told her I was going to take her picture, so she started hamming with a vengence, I went to go get my camera...but I couldn't find it anywhere...apparently at some point I had left it within the toddler radius because as I was pilfering around looking for it she clonked up behind me in her boots, hands me my camera and goes "Here mama. Cheeshe."

It won't be long and when I lose things I can bribe her with a dollar and she'll go find them for me :) I distinctly remember my mom doing this with me about a pair of car keys....

8 comments:

The French Bear said...

She is a little doll. Love the picture of her climbing up the dresser!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Unknown said...

She is so cute, I love seeing those pics!

Mer said...

Aw shes so cute hamming it up. :)
Shes getting so big!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love the boots. my b is in love with snow boots and rain boots. i gave up long ago and just let her be her. now the climbing thing...oh, my. be still my heart! she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love the climbing picture!

Angela said...

hehe..that girl is the best! love those boots! and great shot of her climbing btw, I can't seem to get one of those...she does it so sneaky and quickly that I never find my camera in time! thanks for sharing!

Shine said...

What a cutie patutie! I just want to squeeze those cheeks every time I see her picture!

maryboys said...

this post is hilarious! i simply love the chaotic beauty of real life:) you captured it well...